Monday, November 14, 2005

[FREE-FOOD] Thanksgiving Dinner Thur Nov 24th EV Bld 35 Apt. 101

Hello Everyone,

If you will be staying on campus over break, my husband and I would love to
have you over for dinner on Thursday. We will be deep frying a turkey
(yummy!) and having plenty of fixins and sides including home-made peach
cobbler and other desserts. Do email me to RSVP so that we have an idea of
how many we will be sharing dinner with. Also, if you are going to be on
campus over break, feel free to stop by during the week to grab lunch or
have dinner with us. Again, drop me an email or give us a call
650-498-1640 before you come, but we would love to have you. The map to
our place is:
http://campus-map.stanford.edu/campus_map/bldg.jsp?bldgID=10-035&cx=2383&cy=1487&zoomto=100&zoomfrom=100

I hope this email finds everyone well. Feel free to forward it to other
lists as people may be scattered across campus and I don't want to leave
anyone out. :D

Have a blessed week everyone and I look forward to seeing you all soon,

Shamika
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe free-food-alert" to majordomo@lists.stanford.edu

No comments: