Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Re: [FREE-FOOD] Fridges: $50, Printers: $10-$60, Bike: $150

Also all purchases come with all the free bakery-quality bread you want!  You can also just come by and take bread if you want.  Seriously we get some daily leftovers from a local bakery and there are at least five dozen loaves, rolls, etc in our kitchen.  Have some!

Steven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven Michael Crane
B.A. Undergraduate | Stanford University
stevenmcrane@gmail.com | (650) 720-5070
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Steven Michael Crane <stevenmcrane@gmail.com> wrote:
I have two mini fridges I'd like to get off my hands.  They could go for about $70 on craigslist but I want to get rid of them quickly so the bigger one is $60 and the other is $50. 

Also have a few printers.  Most are copy/scan/print multifunction devices, one is a laser printer, and a couple are straight up printers.  If you want either of these, let me know!  I'd like to sell tomorrow, if not I could do Saturday.  Lower-end for the 10-dollar range, high end for 50 or 60-dollar range.  Some even include ink!

And finally I have a really nice hybrid bike that's only about 6 months old.  I'm selling (with U-lock and rear fender included) for $150.  Everything works great, the seat is amazing, and the ride is super smooth.

Everything is at a massive discount versus new and cheaper than most any used sale you'll find too!


: )  Thanks!

Steven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steven Michael Crane
B.A. Undergraduate | Stanford University
stevenmcrane@gmail.com | (650) 720-5070
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: