Thursday, May 17, 2012

[FREE-FOOD] BBQs BBQs

1. Norwegian BBQ - May 17, 18:30 until 20:00, Stanford University, EV south/Studio 1 BBQ area

2. FIRE ON FIRE VI - Sunday, May 20th. 5 to 9 pm. Lawn, Bechtel I - Center. Free


3.TSA F I LM SCREEN I NG - June 1 , 6pm. Assembly room. Free

4. THE 18th ANNUAL V I CTOR I AN DAY BBQ - May 21st , 6:30pm. Bechtel I nternat i onal Center . free

5. Champions League Final watching - May 19, 11:30 until 14:30, Bechtel I - Center

1. 
May 17 is the Norwegian National Day! We will celebrate with a BBQ, serving food and drinks. Stanford University, EV south/Studio 1 BBQ area

Sponsored by the GSC


 222222222222222222222222222222 22222222222222222222222

FIRE ON FIRE VI
Sunday, May 20th
5 to 9 pm
Lawn, Bechtel I - Center
Free




Please join us for the re-edition of Fire on Fire, a multinational BBQ party bringing together the outdoor cuisines from Argentina, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Spain and Turkey.

We will have BBQ-istas from our countries making sure you have the time to relax and talk for hours to people from of all over the world, while you endlessly snack on our delicatessen from the grill. We will also have outdoor dancing to the beats of these diverse set of countries.

This event is supported by the GSC, the Billie Achilles fund and the Bechtel International Center . Come join us!


33333333333333333333333333

TSA FILM SCREEN I NG
June 1
6pm
Assembly room
Free

W i th Spr i ng already here TSA wants to put c i neph i les l i ke you i n touch
with the romant i c s i de of contemporary Turk i sh c i nema. I f you are
wondering whe the r i t i s poss i ble to have a h i nt of happ i ness,
fulf i ll i ng relat i onsh i ps, or happy romant i c end i ngs i n a Turk i sh
mov i e, th i s f i lm ser i es prom i ses to sat i sfy your cur i os i ty by
featuring four films representing different points in the romant i c
spectrum.

The f i lms w i ll be screened i n the Bechtel I - Cent er on
June 1 - Assembly room

Dinner will be served at 6:00 pm before the screen i ng. All f i lms start
at 6:30 pm. A d i scuss i on w i ll follow each screen i ng.

All f i lms are i n Turk i sh w i th Engl i sh subt i tles. TSA f i lm ser i es i s
free and open to publ i c. I t i s sponsored by Bechtel I nternat i onal
Center and B i ll i e Ach i lles Fund.

44444444444444444444444
THE 18th ANNUAL V I CTOR I AN DAY BBQ
May 21st
6:30pm
Bechtel I nternat i onal Center
Free

Victoria Day marks the f i rst long weekend of the summer season i n the great wh i te north. I t i s a t i me for hang i ng out w i th fr i ends over a n i ce hot bbq and a n i ce cold beer. The Canad i an Club cord i ally i nv i tes you to jo i n us at the Bechtel I nternat i onal C enter May 21 @ 6:30 pm i n the back pat i o area.
Br i ng your own cutlery/plate/cup and you'll be entered i n a draw to w i n some Canad i an Club shwag.

5

Join the European Association at Stanford (EAS) and the Stanford German Student Association (SGSA) for a screening of the UEFA Champions League Final. We will provide food, snacks, and beverages. Alcoholic beverages will only be served to those 21+. Please RSVP at https://www.facebook.com/events/226720864104670/ This event is supported by the GSC, the Billie Achilles fund and the Bechtel International Center.

No comments: