Monday, November 30, 2015

Re: [FREE-FOOD] Salad greens and eggplant

Okay! Somehow that prompted a huge response so I think I'm covered for now.  Waste averted! Go team.

Will post again tomorrow if there's any left that I'll bring to Cubberly.  Thanks, everybody!

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:05 PM Steven Michael Crane <stevoc@stanford.edu> wrote:
I've gotten one or two interested people, but so far no solid takers.  Approximately 5 gallons of salad greens and 30 eggplant will soon be headed for the compost unless somebody can get some from 391 Oxford or Cubberly. 

I'll throw in a bonus pumpkin pie and bag of ground coffee for anybody who can take 2 gallons worth or more!

:)


On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 4:39 PM Steven Michael Crane <stevoc@stanford.edu> wrote:
(for pickup at 391 Oxford Ave or you can pick up from me at Cubberly room 301 tomorrow between 9 and 1030 - BYO container!)


On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 3:15 PM Steven Michael Crane <stevoc@stanford.edu> wrote:
Please help me out by coming to get some!

No comments: